Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Most Sexiest Actress from Bollywood Bipasha Basu Hot & Bikini Gallery

Sexiest Actress Bipasha Basu


I started life a little earlier than most people. I was modelling at the age of 16, doing fashion shows all over the world. I used to live between Delhi and Mumbai for most of the year. That is, when I wasn't abroad.It has taken me a while to accept Mumbai as my home after living in Delhi and Kolkata. Especially since I have lived in a series of rented rooms and apartments. Many of them shared with other models for roommates. It was difficult to call any of these places home, until now.

I have my own apartment in a secluded lane in the city. It's a great place to come home to, quite literally.Somewhere along the way, I shot up in height and started to look better. I won a few beauty contests. And then the Ford Supermodel of the World in December 1996.

After that, modelling contracts in New York and Paris took over my life.

I have lived through, the supposedly glamorous part of a modelling career cooped up with a bunch of other girls.There was the occasional bit of wild partying, shame and scandal, which seemed all too bewildering for me. There were times when I enjoyed the attention and the lifestyle.

At other times I wanted to lock myself in my room and hope the world outside the door would just go away.

Acting

For me, acting was an unplanned career move. I had always thought of myself as too dark, too different from what is conventionally considered to be movie star material.I had become tired and bored of modelling and was considering going back to college. Or a career move of some sort. I had considered starting a restaurant. That's when the first movie offer came in.

I was always aware that I was an unusual choice in actresses. In the beginning there was a lot of speculation about it. The colour of my skin was the cause of a lot of comment, but it did help me find my niche. At this time, I believe Hindi cinema was changing. The scripts were different. The characters were being fleshed out a lot more. Women weren't just in the story for ornamental reasons.

The female lead protagonist began to show up in a lot of scripts, and I played several of them. But I have also consciously tried to go after different roles. Sometimes it's great to do just a bit part in a multi-starring movie, just for the experience of working with a good director.

I must say that I used to find the singing and dancing and over-the-top emotional carnival of Bollywood a little disconcerting, when I first got into the movies. Dancing in the middle of a crowded street seemed all very strange to me. But over time, I have begun to understand the purpose of fantasy and colour to the way a film affects an audience.

In that way, I believe I have completely integrated myself into 'The Bollywood Way'.

Beautiful pictures


Bipasha and Jhon Abraham


Sexy Images


Click on the below links for more sexy photos of Bipasha Basu:

No comments:

Post a Comment